Brisbane Gateway Resort has a range of serviced, fully self-contained Resort Homes for corporate and private short term stays of 4 weeks or longer.
The Resort Homes are the ideal choice of accommodation for businesses needing accommodation for employees; new arrivals relocating to Brisbane; buyers purchasing or awaiting the settlement of a home; renovators needing a place to stay while work is carried out; patients and family staying in Brisbane for medical visits; and travellers on an extended holiday or long family visit
* Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum stay of 4 weeks.
- For stays of longer than 12 weeks enquire about a fixed-term lease or Corporate Booking Account.
- Rates are based on the number of adults and children occupying the accommodation.
- Maximum occupancy in a Resort Home is based on 2 persons in each queen bed and 1 person in each single bed.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total tariff must be paid in order to book the accommodation.
- The balance of the first 4 weeks tariff is payable on arrival and prior to entry.
- Any periods or extensions booked beyond the first 4 weeks are to be paid for at least 2 weeks in advance.
- If you cancel, depart early or fail to honor your booking for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund.
- Photo identification must be provided on arrival.
- A security and cleaning deposit of $150 must be paid on arrival. This will be refundable on departure subject to the accommodation being left in a satisfactory condition.
- Departure time is 10:00am on the day of departure.
- Electricity use is included in the rate (up to a maximum of 120 Kwh per week). Additional electricity use will be charged at the Domestic Tariff 11 rate.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation.
- Pets and other animals are not permitted inside the accommodation or anywhere in Brisbane Gateway Resort.
- One car or utility is permitted to be parked at the Resort Home or within the resort. Requests for additional vehicle parking must be made prior to booking.
- General resort rules apply in relation to such matters as the use and operation of communal recreational facilities, noise and disturbances, sporting and recreational activities, speed limits, vehicles and parking, disposal of refuse and other matters (a copy of these rules can be provided on request).